Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dream comes true..

Ok... quite long time i'm not post any entry..actually to many story that I want to share but unfortunately I'm seriously busy with the class and with the surroundings...ok stop mumbling anitah.. just let to share the story, actually I'm just gone through with a valuable moment and will be always in my memory..on last Monday, I have went to the "bazar ramadhan" at Putrajaya with my twin Afidah and my pilot on that day, Fazlan (the men who wear a green t-shirt in the video), thanks to him because ask and brought us there...
after finish shopping for "iftar" on that day, we have decided going back and ready for breaking the fasting on that day, ready for "maghrib" and also ready for "tarawih"...on the way to the car Fazlan suddenly stop and say "Tun Mahathir over there and he is coming towards us"...on that moment I'm feel like my feet are not fully step on the ground, and in my mind and heart says that is it true or I'm just dreaming...seeing Tun live and smile to everybody make me realize that I'm not dreaming and the person who is inspire most of the people including me... hmmm quite jealous to Fazlan because he have the opportunities to have handshake and great Tun...one things that I can say here is..his charisma and charming as a leader are never disappear and will be always be the way he is...

No comments: